We checked the site webmaster and analytics. No issue on our part. In fact build a Google friendly website for them. The current status or authority of the site is normal for them consider the site is new, no regular SEO or marketing activity and no traditional marketing campaign too.
Here are the summary of the recently posted articles about link building strategy from the famous blog Smartpassiveincome.com
1. Find highly discussed topics and shared articles from social media using the tools mention on the post. Some of the tools or website are reddit, yahoo answer, quora, forums, cheftalk and buzzsumo.
2. Provide a Wow Articles not less than 2000 words while it is recommended to be 4000 words. WOW
3. Find websites that has resources page related to your topic and offer your content as possible resources
4. Find broken links related to your topic and offer your article as replacement link
5. Create an infographics about your topic and find website on the same niche. Offer your infographic with free 100 unique introduction and link back to your site.
Now here are some reasons why you should start local marketing today
Read here and share if you find more something valuable.
Create a Google Analytics account and Verify your website on Webmaster Tools
Improve your website design
Provide proper heading text
Write more content and insert target keywords at least 3-4 times
Provide proper Meta Tile and Description
Improve your website performance
Add real company images
heavy haulage transport – SV: 10, Google Rank (not rank in top 100)
heavy haulage – SV: 110, Google Rank (not rank in top 100)
heavy haulage perth – SV: 10, Google Rank (not rank in top 100)
heavy haulage western australia – SV: 10, Google Rank (not rank in top 100)
freight companies perth – SV: 10, Google Rank (not rank in top 100)
freight companies australia – SV: 40, Google Rank (not rank in top 100)
transport company perth – SV: 10, Google Rank (not rank in top 100)
freight forwarders australia – SV: 10, Google Rank (not rank in top 100)
Analysis & Recommendations:
Website has a very good loading time. Website loading time greatly effect the website conversion. On April 9th, 2010, page load speed officially became a part of the Google search ranking algorithm. For usability reasons, best practices dictate that a web page should load within 1-2 seconds on a typical DSL connection. However, according to Google Webmaster Tools data a load time of 1.4 seconds is the threshold between a fast page and a slow page. That means, ideally that your website should load in 1.4 seconds or less, to receive the maximum SEO benefit for fast loading pages. Please see below additional recommendations to decrease the load time of the site.
The blogpros conducted a research study about the perfect blog post or web page. The study used some well ranking pages or posts which they identify the common factors affecting the performance of the post in search engine.