- www to non-www redirection – redirected, however consider redirecting below URL to
- Google PageRank – 0 – Website PageRank is too low. The PageRank goes from 0 to 10. New websites start at PR0 and authority websites, like Twitter.com, have a PR10. Websites with a high PageRank are crawled more frequently and their outgoing links have more passing juice.
- Domain Authority – 12/100
- Page Authority – 25/100
- Site age – 11 years 11 months
- Google analytics setup – None, setup Google analytics tool. Google Analytics collect and measure information about visitor activity on a website. Well interpreted web traffic data is invaluable in determining a successfully web strategy and assessing the effectiveness of a website
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tool – None, setup Google & Bing Webmaster tool and Bing Webmaster tool, this tools allow us to diagnose website technical related issues of the site such as crawling and indexing issues.
- Robot.txt setup – Your website doesn’t have a robots.txt file – this can be problematic. A robots.txt file allows you to restrict the access of search engine robots that crawl the web and it can prevent these robots from accessing specific directories and pages. It also specifies where the XML sitemap file is located.
- Sitemap.xml setup – Present
- Sitemap page setup – None, create HTML sitemap for the site, Matt Cutts recommended to setup HTML sitemap as it is a good way to distribute Page Rank on your site. This is important for usability and SEO purposes as well.
- Google listing – None, creating a Google listing for your business provides Google with information that they can use to help determine the relevancy of your site to a user query on Google Search.
Analysis & Recommendations:
Website loading time is too high. Website needs a serious tweaks to reduce the loading time. Website loading time greatly effect the website conversion. On April 9th, 2010, page load speed officially became a part of the Google search ranking algorithm. For usability reasons, best practices dictate that a web page should load within 1-2 seconds on a typical DSL connection. However, according to Google Webmaster Tools data a load time of 1.4 seconds is the threshold between a fast page and a slow page. That means, ideally that your website should load in 1.4 seconds or less, to receive the maximum SEO benefit for fast loading pages. Please see below additional recommendations to decrease the load time of the site.
- Google – 158 indexed pages
- Yahoo – 34 indexed pages
- Bing – 34 indexed pages
Analysis & Recommendations:
Above are the number of pages on your website that are being indexed by 3 big search engines (Google, Yahoo & Bing). The more pages that search engines index, the better, as this offers more opportunity for your website to be found. A low number (relative to the total number of pages/URLs on your website) probably indicates that your internal link architecture needs improvement and is preventing search engines from crawling all of the pages on your website. You might want to create/check your site’s XML sitemap and submit it to Google or Bing webmaster tool. You must also build backlinks to your site inside pages to help search engine bots crawl and index your web pages.
Social media Stats and Visibility
- Facebook – NONE
- Linkedin – NONE
- Twitter – NONE
- Pinterest – NONE
- Google Plus – NONE
Recommendation: Create social media account on the social media sites indicated above. Adding social signals can help boost credibility, online reputation & visibility. The impact of social media is huge for certain industries, take advantage of this digital version of word-of-mouth marketing. When someone links to a website from their website, Google see that as an endorsement, and that endorsement increases a website’s ability to rank well. Social signals have a similar effect. When someone tweets or shares a link to your website, that is seen as an endorsement much like a link. The “trust and authority” of the person who sent that link is treated just like trust and authority for a website, and is based on the authority of the social user. High level of social activity increases domain authority and ability to rank higher, helps search engines to find and index new content in real-time, provides indicators for content authenticity and readers engagement.
- Shop fitting Perth – 9
- Supermarket Equipment Perth – 1
- Shopping Trolleys Perth -7
- Consider revamping your website to improve the website look making it more look fresh and modernize.
- Write more keyword rich and unique content on your website.
- Improve your website meta tags (title & description).
- Integrate blog site on your site.
- Increase your reach by creating social networking profiles.
- Implement schema markup and Google authorship.
- Create a customised 404 and thank you page on your site.
- Add favicon.
- Add a robots.txt file.
- Set a name for all your website images.